Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Construction...it's not my friend

Summer break started two weeks and a day ago...why am I not thrilled? Two reasons:

1. Have you seen the weather in Western Washington? This is beyond bad for this time of year. I want to waterski...boo for this joke of a summer we have started.

2. This is my bigger issue. Construction. Not your everyday roadside construction, we are talking IN MY HOUSE construction. So when the condo's were built they cut corners and didn't follow State law...this a problem that resulted in the HOA having a lawsuit against the builders. We won, woooo....kind of... So now they (a new contractor) is repairing the mistakes. It started back the first week of May...We thought they'd be done with our building seeing that we are one of the first to get started..they aren't and I would like to shoot them in the ear with an airsoft gun. I now wake up at 7:30 to banging and curse words. So much for sleeping in... Luckily the only have to enter my home once more for a short caulking session. We think they will get to siding our house next week THEN maybe my summer will start. I'd post pictures of what the outside looks like but I don't like everyone to know we live in the ghetto right now.

This is what it looked like two weekends ago...we were homeless for two nights. Our fridge was in out dining room and out washer was in our kitchen.

1 comment: