Wednesday, January 27, 2010

grumpy on the inside

I have a lot to whine about.

As I started to type it out I realized how dumb it sounded.

So, I'm not going to whine.

I'm just going to let it fume inside of me until it burns out...

It probably won't burn out anytime soon, Dang.


On a brighter note:

1. David's new job happens to be 5 minutes from our Castelletto. Really exciting if you ask me. His hours are 7-3:30 and mine are 7:05-2:05/3:30. Don't they just fit nice together? We aren't the kind of couple who would survive very long with having schedules that don't coincide.

2. I have a three day weekend starting on Friday. I have a four day weekend Valentines Day weekend. It keeps me going knowing that summer is coming too. High School kids just burn me out.

3. We're debating joining the 21st century again. The internet set up at our home kinda sounds nice. If we did so it would mean more pictures up here and WAY more posts. (I always feel guilty for the lack there of)

4. We are trying to decide between growing up or staying carefree. We want a new SUV to tow all our toys but we also REAALLLLYYY like taking tons of vacations. Is it time to give up our vacations every six months for a swanky new "G" ride?

5. Is it summer yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment