Thursday, January 28, 2010

9.

Today is the last day of first semester in the high schools.
Today is my last day interpreting in my Engineering Design class.
Today is my last day spending 2 1/2 hours each morning with 20 guys and no girls.

Today happens to be a "leadership activity" day. What the heck does that mean?
The boys play Halo, Modern Warfare, watch the movie 9, and eat pizza at 8am.
Could my last day on this job be any cooler?

Tonight My Love and I will be joining my family of rednecks at the Sportsman's show in Puyallup. Why I am going to endure fishing poles, stinky deer bait junk, and lots of stuff I don't understand?

This is why:




This prize jewel is so glorious I can't help but drool over it! I first laid my eyes on it when I was bored one day at my parents house so I decided to open up the cabela's magazine. I'm not normally a one who really cares about specific guns...but this one...I love. It is my inner pirate wanting to come out. AND it's practical, we could turkey and grouse hunt with it. I think I could do in a bird with this gun.


Does that make me slightly redneck too?

No comments:

Post a Comment