Monday, February 1, 2010

Revenge of a high school student

Are you serious?!?
Do I LOOK like a high school student?
I have been working here for FIVE MONTHS!

How embarressing for me? wait. How embarressing for me!!! I went to check out a book at the library for prep work for the new semester (because I'm a good interpreter!) and the lovely woman behind the counter pulled up my account and i just happened to peer over the counter and see that it stated RUNNING START as my status...not STAFF as it should. Why in the world am I still listed as a student when I have been working for this district for two friggin' years!?!
Anyway, it all worked out for the best. I have a grown up account now and my other one is listed as inactive.
The new semester started today. I have Pre-AP science TWICE and a super fun English class where I get to do tons of fun "prep work." <---aka reading books that the kids read

Science = Icky
 English = WOOHOO!

P.S. if you when to FWPS you probably still have an account as well...they don't go away, they don't delete them, and remember that lovely student I.D. number that was your slave number? Yeah, it's still yours and only yours.

High School me for your enjoyment:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment