Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm home sick. It really sucks.

The worst part about being sick at home today of all days is that I will be kicked out in a while because of all the construction. They are FINALLY finishing our patio and once they do that we aren't allowed to walk on it for numerous hours. How fair is that? Not even be allowed at home when you are feeling like crap?
Let us now recap my feeling sick because I am the biggest whiner EVER when I am sick and would like everyone to feel my pain!

Saturday:
8 am- woke up whining with a sore throat and a pounding headache. Had hubby make me something to try to help the hurt...Turns out that was a terrible idea...
9 am- Spend this part of my morning having my body reject said something that I thought would help. Let's just say I was in love with my tile in my bathroom after the rejection happened.
10-4 - We had a bunch of errands we had to do in getting ready for hunting next weekend so I bucked up and tried to do what was needed...turned out to be a bad idea because as soon as I got home I crashed.

Sunday:
About the same...
I stayed in my pajamas all day because I felt like death...

Monday:
6 am- I think, "I'm tough I can go to work, interpret all day, and still survive even though I STILL feel like death!"
2:05pm- school was done and I CRAWLED to my car because CLEARLY I wasn't well enough to work even though I did....I can't believe myself...
8:55pm- I make what I believe to be the Mormons "shot + chasers" combo to try to kick this/ allow me to sleep (see picture below)

Tuesday:
6 am- realize going to work is going to make this thing last longer. Call in, tell my girls, crawl back in bed with puppy in tow.
8 am- hear banging and realize that the stupid construction may be working on my house today. Urgh, I don't want to leave...

That leads us to now. I'm watching something pointless on one of the 5 channels I get on tv trying to decide what I'm going to do. As of right now I think i will just stay here until I am forced out...Please just pray that they decide to do our deck tomorrow and not today...that would make this ALL better!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsey,

    We have much to comunicate about, including a kidnap excursion. I don't have your email address so if you'll email me first (kelsey.jarvis@gmail.com) we can be pen pals.
    ps im super excited to take your family's pictures.

    ReplyDelete