Sunday, October 10, 2010

Everyone seems to be having babies.

As of late it sure seems that EVERYONE around us is gettin' it on in the baby-makin' world.

That's great and all, but stop pressuring us.

We don't want kids at 23 or 24 or really even 25...it seems so young for me.

Instead of getting ready for a baby we are going to Vegas. Yes that's right, Vegas! I'm so excited. I loooove Vegas. David loves Vegas. Who doesn't love Vegas? Don't answer that. I'm sure someone will say they don't.

Congrats to all you people birthing or adopting babies. Tell me when they'll be here and I'll buy a bib that says "My Auntie had fun in Vegas."

<3

2 comments:

  1. I totally hear ya sista! I swear I know like a billion people poppin' out kids. We're going to Cali for Christmas, yay for vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Dat, all these stupid people having kids...wait that's me haha! But for reals life is way easier without a little one and you can actually go on vacation and have alot more fun instead of worring about having diapers (which we did in San Diego and had to find a store with her size). I love having Olivia, but sometimes it would be nice without her haha

    ReplyDelete