Sunday, November 14, 2010

insurance insurance insurance!!!

In the past three weeks I've:

-Had a gross wart (under my wedding ring!) removed
        That turned into a blister
           popped WHILE interpreting....
              became an open wound
                 still is a huge wound
                      wound cleaner $10, Vicodin $5 (yeah it hurt that bad)
                      I still can't wear my ring. Does that mean I'm single?

-Had pink eye
        haven't been able to wear contacts for two weeks.
            infected a coworker
               did you know anti-biotics for this cost $35   ?   
                  Dumb children don't know how to wash themselves.....

-Had TWO, not one, TWO spider bites on my legs
           That turned into an infection
                 which turned into the most painful thing ever, aka can't walk
                      which turned into the THIRD trip to the doctor in under two weeks
                          Anti-biotics $15
                               I am now done with 10 days of two pills twice a day
                                  And did I mention one of them got worse? WAY worse?
                                      So coming this week I'll be headed to the doccy for trip #4.

What is the silver lining in all of this?

I'm Double Insured.
God Bless America for that!
I've only had to pay for medicine. Not even copays or deductables. If I did....woah, I'd be broke.
Thank you Federal Way Public Schools.
Thank you David Jarvis and Richards Pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment