Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miss eb

Well my post was going to be titled Miss February but every time I typed the F it wouldn't happen. So I'll take it as a cue that it wasn't meant to be.

Why Miss eb?

I hate January.

I know, I know it's the month of my hubb's b-day and it's the month that everyone pretends to make goals and then breaks them. New life's, new hopes, BLAH BLAH BLAH! I hate it. Why? It's the month I always seem to be the brokest and the month I am always the sickest!

So here's to February. I love February. Why? Because it officially marks January as being OVER! I was thinking about it today, on the first day of this glorious month and I already am feeling sentimental about missing it. Weird, right? I love February and for no reason. Hub's and I are not Valentine's-esk people at all. It doesn't even have very many awesome days off (even though I do get a four day weekend because of the President's- God Bless America!!). But, alas, it's a rockin' awesome month and I plan on loving every 28 days of it.

What am I most excited for?

CAMPING ON THE COAST!
Feb. 11-13
With hubby and my fav. married couple friends
Ocean Shores
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I have found you! I miss Chelsey- now I can get a chelsey fix whenever I want- whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete