Friday, January 7, 2011

For my future house

So I'm working on blogging more. It's hard because I don't know sometimes what to write.
Today I came home sick after an hour and a half of work Lame. I spent the whole day in and out of sleep, talking to my favorite cousin Lea, and designing my future home! I am going to convince David to get my a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens (for only 5 bucks!) just so I can truely be a home makeover nerd! In light of what I did today I decided to share my #1 thing I want for our living room. In fact I love it so much that I'm not going to wait for a new home, I'm ordering it for the condo! It's great because it's not a mass print and it's special ordered just for you!

 You can find this print at Fancy Prints on Etsy. I didn't know about Etsy until recently. If you don't know about Etsy, you probably should go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment