Saturday, January 8, 2011

SEAHAWKS WIN!!!!

There is a reason we took this season off from watching football...

I am too intense...

The LOSING recond Seahawks just beat the SUPERBOWL DEFENDING CHAMPS Saints in the playoff game and we watched all of it...or most of it.

With 10 minutes left in the game as the Seahawks were being walked all over I had to take a break. I was screaming and jumping and squeezing my hubby's hand way too tightly. He switched stations for 3 minutes so I could have a breather. Then we switched back and I'm pretty sure mine and David's blood pressure when through the roof...not because it was a super intense game(which it was) but because I am too intense with football.

All the same, the Seahawks continue next week with what we hope to be another Miracle football game!

If you would like to see just how intense I can be, feel free to join us next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment