Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tax Season...

I have been a tax paying citizen for almost 6 years now.

I have always got a tax return.

This year....not so much.

I now know why people hate tax season.

What have I concluded from this years rather shocking tax crisis in the Jarvis family?

A.) We need to become breeders for a child tax break.
B.) One of us quit our job and become poor people for a tax break.
C.) We buy a house for a tax break.
D.) Move to a country where there is no word for tax and just live of zebra and lion meat.

I'd like to pick D just so I could learn some clickly language.....but I'll probably pick C....I couldn't handle A and B wouldn't be condusive to my lush lifestyle(HA!) David's answer is B times two. He says "we could both quit are jobs and live off unemployment[just like all those lazy people!!!]. <---We are true blue working Americans can you tell we're not fans of all the extentions?

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I HATE paying taxes, especially when you've paid so much throughout the year. You should definitely buy a house, it's really worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft get knocked up, buy a house (an expensive one, too) AND quit your jobs. People who do all three seem to do pretty well for themselves these days!

    ReplyDelete