Sunday, January 16, 2011

L-O-V-E

I've been feelin' pretty down on LOVE lately...

not my own love (with the hubby) but love out there. I've noticed that there are quite a few of my friends getting divorces, speaking ill of their lovers, and just plain negativity toward the world of love. Let us clear something up: I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN MY LOVE BUBBLE IS BROKEN! Therefore I am kicking off

"Chelsey's Week of LOVE!!!!"

You're invited to join me with a full week of the greatest love stories, moments, and down right amazing-ness that comes along with being in love! I need to feel up on love again, know that there are people out there just like David and I who think that they have the greatest love story (and happily ever after) that has ever been told! Have something to share? Fill me in and I post it here.

To kick our week off Karen O. sings it pretty on spot:

"L.  O.  V.   E., it's a mystery
Where you'll find me, Where you'll find
All is love, is love, is love, is love"

No comments:

Post a Comment