Friday, January 21, 2011

Thursday

It's pretty simple. Week of Love Thursday was skipped for two reasons, which ironically fits with what we're discussing.

1. It was the hubby's 24th birthday yesterday. So afterwork I rushed to get a cake and a balloon and then came home to spruce up the house and get his presents out from under our bed. Then hub's came home and we celebrated.

2. I was sick. It was/is so gross! My throat feels like it's on fine and my 'noids are all swollen. Other than that I fee pretty great, a little tired I guess?

How in the world does this fit in with love?

...Simple...

I was willing to run errands and clean because hubs birthday is more important than me crawling into bed.
AND even BIGGER and WAAAY more giving/loving than what I did is what David did. He allowed me to lay on the couch with three giant blankets the rest of the evening. He cooked dinner, he waited on me, and he listened to me sob about how much I hated being sick...ON HIS BIRTHDAY! That ladies and gentlemen is true love.

1 comment:

  1. True love, indeed! I love hearing how happy you guys are. :-) Keep up with the cutesy-lovey posts. They brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete